As a leading manufacturer of measurement technology for compressed air and gases, we experience again and again that many factories still have enormous potential for savings due to unnecessary high operating costs of industrial compressed air and gas systems.
Once again this year, we want to use the ComVac, world's leading trade fair for industrial compressed air and vacuum technologies, which takes places within the Hannover Messe to bring this fact back to the consciousness of industrial decision-makers. Therefore, we present solutions for the automated measurement and monitoring of compressed air and gas systems, which can help to realize these potential savings with a minimum effort.
In hall 26, stand 55, we present our latest product developments in these areas:
- Consumption and flow measurement
- Dew point and residual moisture measurement
- Leakage detection and leakage calculation
- Compressed air quality (particle measurement, residual oil sensors)
- Software solutions for calibration, control and monitoring of our measuring instruments
Find out how high the potential for savings is, that you may also find in your own compressed air or gas systems and be our guest from 1 to 5 April in Hannover.